We want the best for your pets
Come to Westwood Hills Animal Hospital for a level of care you won't find anywhere else. Our hospital has been dedicated to caring for animals in the Grand Rapids area for over 45 years. Our long-term staff stays current on advances in veterinary medicine and technology to best educate our clients and care for their pets. Our staff strives to understand animal behaviors to aid in helping all of our animals feel the most comfortable when visiting our hospital. We offer the highest quality care for our clients and patients at a competitive price. Our stocked pharmacy and online pharmacy ensure that you won't have to drive around to other places trying to get the medicine your pet needs. We have a variety of products customized to suit your pet's needs, in addition to a variety of services suited for young, adolescent, and senior pets. Our family-oriented facility includes a play area designated for children, so they can stay busy and safe while we tend to your pet's needs. The staff at Westwood Hills could not ask for a better community to serve!
Updates on COVID-19
As Michigan executive orders are changing and more businesses are allowed to open, we are transitioning to welcoming clients back into the building with their pets starting June 5, 2020.
There will be changes to our working protocols. It is going to be a work in progress as we manage changes and respond to challenges.
We appreciate your continued patience as we develop the new flow through the building.
If you prefer to not enter the building you may call and request curbside service.
If you choose to come inside, we need you to do the following:
1. If you are sick, have a fever, or know you have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
2. Please wear a face covering while in the building.
3. Please follow the one-way flow of traffic through the building.
4. Please respect the floor markers and wait in designated locations to maintain social distance.
5. Due to space limitations, we may ask you to wait outside during a portion of your appointment to keep the flow of patients moving and to limit the number of people in the building.
6. The maximum number of people allowed at each appointment is two.
7. Please understand that the exam rooms are 8 feet, therefore it is essential that you remain seated and allow us the most space possible to work on your pets.
8. We may ask you to step outside to wait so that we can utilize the lift tables and maintain an appropriate distance in some circumstances.
Our main goal continues to be to provide excellent, compassionate, caring service for you and your pets.
Dr. Henn, Dr. Barczak, and the Westwood Hills Staff